It is often said that people take more time to plan a vacation than the do in planning how to arrange their entire estate. Estate planning is complex. Among other factors, it is about planning for risks, including untimely death and its consequences, ill health, the artificial sustaining of life, the inability to manage property, the immaturity of heirs, and the individual state intestacy rules of asset distribution that may be totally inconsistent with a person’s wishes. In summary, estate planning is about the transfer of property, either during life or at death, the ways to effect those transfers, and the risks associated with those transfers.
Better Late Than Never
If you are like most seniors, you’ve got a lot of issues to weigh when making financial decisions.
Are you concerned about:
- Preserving your principal?
- Making more money without losing any money?
- Keeping your dollars liquid?
- Transferring your wealth to family members?
- Protecting assets from nursing home costs or other healthcare-related issues?
Is it Time for a Change?
It’s time to figure out if you need to make some changes in your planning for the future.
Use these questions as a guide:
- Are you tired of your retirement fund losing money?
- Are you interested in increasing your monthly income while decreasing your taxes?
- Would you like to recover market losses and start protecting 100% of your principal?
Does your current financial advisor have your best interest in mind?
To decide, think about these key questions:
- Are you discouraged from doing anything outside the scope of your portfolio?
- Is your portfolio protected against loss?
Consider giving us the opportunity to help you maximize your retirement income. Our job is to create the BEST possible solution for your retirement dollars.
Set an appointment today for a free, no-obligation consultation to evaluate your assets and determine a strategy to meet your needs.
Please contact us to learn more about:
- Fraudulent Conveyance Act
- House Bill 66
- The Deficit Reduction Act
- Estate Reform
We also provide advice on the following issues:
- How to preserve your lifelong savings
- Veterans Benefits
- Long-term care
Looking for something else?
With years of experience in the business, we are confident that we can find a solution that suits your needs. Contact us for more information.